Thursday 17 March 2011

Sanity or Bust.... do you think I'll make it?

Well here goes.... I've finally created my own little corner of cyberspace.....

In between running around in circles repeating "I'm a blogger! COOL!", and wringing my hands wondering what the hell I have got myself into; I should probably introduce myself.

I'm currently a work at home mum with my own little business, but desperately looking for work so we don't end up sleeping in my Astra. 

I'm mum to two gorgeous girls, who will hereafter be referred to as "Tiger" (Miss 9, at her own insistence) and "Frog" (Miss 20 months). I also have a partner who will be referred to as "WonderMan" to generally make him feel great. 

I've lost "me" (again....), my relationship balance is so far off centre it's fallen over, and we are so poor running out of milk mid week is a major budget issue! 

I'm here, posting odd comments on your screens, to see if I am really the only one who feels my sanity has been taken away and tortured ( I feel that way a LOT), and if I am ever likely to get it back. Right now sanity is at the edge of the known universe and accelerating.....

6 comments:

  1. I hope things turn the corner for you - welcome to the blogosphere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just read your whole blog, and so far I think you're a bit fab! Even if you don't feel it.. :O)
    Maybe you'll find some comfort on my new little blog too! http://shethrifts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cassie :) Thankyou, I'm glad you like my ramblings! Have checked out your blog and returned the follow love xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, hang on girly because you are going to love this blogging thing. I started for some of the same reasons, and it freakin rocks! Nice to meet you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have just found your page, and read it all in a sitting. I laughed soo much ! Here I thought I was the only women in the world to judge my outfit on the muffin top scale, and yes, I have even done the ol' jammie top as a top routine. I think this is great, and I will definitely keep reading n_n"

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my world go round!