Saturday 20 August 2011

Not such a great idea

I did something really stupid tonight.

I decided to try something I quit ages ago, something I struggled to give up on and was so damn proud of myself for kicking.

I used to be a smoker. I have been quit since February. And tonight I had a smoke. *BLERCH*

WonderMan announced he was going to have a cigarette. He had some from the pre-quit days which had been rattling around in his glove box for all these months. So I (being a complete FOMO) insisted I have one too.

I now feel more ill than I have felt in years. I cannot believe I did that to myself several times a day, every day for years.

It tatses disgusting, smells disgusting and makes me feel disgusting.

And I don't miss it one bit.

So just for the record, I can tell you that is one habit I will never start again.

Excuse me while I go and scrub my mouth.

1 comment:

  1. I used to smoke too. Now when I smell it or see people doing I think they're complete tossers for killing themselves with something so disgusting.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my world go round!