Sunday 18 December 2011

On reflection...

I woke up yesterday morning and had a little mini cringe at my FFS Friday post.

So full of rage and pain.

So ANGRY.

Not what I really wanted to project, when I started off trying to make a giggle out of my shitty week.... but it just snowballed.

Now I'm really happy it's there.

On my blog, posted and out there for people to read. All my anger unleashed in a torrent.

But it's not in my children's faces.

It's not raging at them because I've had enough.
 
It's not manifesting itself in bad driving featuring the uni digit salute. 


It's not burning bridges with those around me.


It's captured in this little window on the internet.

Today I have never been more thankful that I have somewhere to let it out.

So that the people who don't deserve it don't feel it.


Thanks internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my world go round!